Thursday 27 October 2011

Bubble and Balm - Review

Ever since I found I was expecting with Molly, I get the constant urge to be cleaning. I'm like a kid at Christmas when I see the word 'antibacterial'. Not quite reached OCD status, however here's hoping!

To help me reach my OCD goal, Bubble & Balm sent me some fabulous antibacterial goodies.....never thought the words 'fabulous' and 'antibacterial' would be side by side in a sentence, but there they are, looking just lovely together. Totally getting off track here.



Bubble & Balm were one of the first companies in the UK to offer Fairtrade certified body products and the first 100% Fairtrade UK body care company. Not sure what Fairtrade is? Swot up here.

So HUGE brownie points for Bubble & Balm for using Fairtrade, but what else? Their products are created using natural plant based ingredients, so no nasty's and definitely no hurt animals in the process. Yippee.

The liquid soap is rich and gentle and without sounding like a Fairy liquid ad, left my hands so so soft. But the best bit? the fragrance wasn't overpowering. some soaps make it seem like you have sprayed your best ( Chanel no.5) all over your hands.

The hard soap comes in a lovely aluminum tin case and has lasted well, and not cracked at the first sign of use.

I also love the simplicity of the packaging and sometimes simplicity goes along way.

Thank you Bubble & Balm. I will be sending you my bill for OCD therapy sessions.
SHARE:
© MUM & TONIC. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig