Wednesday 8 June 2011

All aboard the new blog train!

As you can see o' faithful followers, I have said 'adios' to Botox to Babies and 'hola' to Dolly's & Daydreams'. Why, I hear you all cry? I had some constructive criticism over the title. Someone actually thought I was offering a service to give botox to babies - I will leave that to the 'lovely' parent in the US who actually does give botox to her daughter!

So why 'Dolly's & Daydreams'?


As a wee infant, my father decided to call me, amongst a variety of names, Holly Dolly Daydream. Then Holly Dolly Daydream had a little Molly. Molly is now a Molly Dolly Daydream. See where I am going with this...

Simples huh?!

So I hope I have not upset anyone too much over the change of name and design, if I have, then take a deep breath, wipe away those tears, bid a fond farewell to Botox to Babies and just embrace the Dolly Daydreams.


Holly
SHARE:
© MUM & TONIC. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig