Wednesday 11 May 2011

Flowers fit for a Princess.....

Ok. Ok. The Royal Wedding is old news now, but I can't help thinking since the beautiful Duchess of Cambridge (Princess Kate, to you and I) there has been a surge of proposals and fairy-tale style weddings. I sat there in front of the tv (in my fat pants, folks) watching with a slight touch of the green-eyed monster. My former 'Princess Holly' self, started creeping out. "I want to be a Princess". " I want to get married" " I want 2 billion people watching ME". But i gotta hand it to Kate...she knows how to do it style. 
The topic of conversation was of course the dress and Pippa's show stealing dress (stealing thunder springs to mind) but i couldn't take my eyes off her beautiful bouquet. Now along with the non-cooking from my part (i'm not gonna lie, the kitchen is still a stranger to me) but gardening/flowers just do not float my boat. Until now. 
Her bouquet was breath-takingly beautiful. An elegant fusion of Lily-Of The-Valley, Hyacinth, Sweet William (ahhh...) and Myrtle.
 Last week, i was invited to a friends wedding where again i couldn't help but notice the flower arrangements. They were full and luxurious and i just couldn't take my eyes off them. Think of them as the 'Pippa' of the wedding.....a wee bit show stealing. The Ladybird Florists were the masterminds behind these floral showpieces and i managed to track down there website where i found more incredible creations. If your getting married or maybe would just like to decorate your house/palace, then have a look: 

I have already pre-booked her for when Molly marries Wills & Kate's son. Well her mummy is a bit of a princess, so it only seems right!




                                                               


















 
SHARE:
© MUM & TONIC. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig