Monday 30 May 2011

Bye bye diet. Hello CUPCAKES!


Ok, so if you read my last post then you will know that I kissed my diet goodbye, if you didn't read my last post, then why not?
So the arrival of 4 perfectly formed cupcakes at my front door, couldn't have come at a better time. These scrummy cupcakes were delivered by the none other 'Teena's Cupcake Kitchen' and I have to fully confess this is not the first time I have devoured these naughty but completely worth feeling- guilty- for cakes.
Teenas Cupcake Kitchen provided the cupcakes for my baby shower and boy were they a hit! My poor mum and cousin spent ages getting the food ready and prepared but the only thing that got people talking were the cakes!!
Teena creates personalised cakes to suit your event, so all things baby related, mine were complete with dummys and tiny baby feet on top!!

 So when Numero Uno heard me squeal with delight at had what arrived on my doorstop, I think he envisioned a big fat juicy cheque for ridiculous amounts of money being handed to me, but he should know by now that I am just as easily excited by food.
Teena has introduced 2 new flavours: Lemon and Carrot Cake. 
Carrot Cake is just an absolute favourite of mine, so the fact that the cupcake disappeared within 5 seconds was no real shock, however, I am not a huge fan of Lemon cake. So i took a small and cautious bite. Lets just say, I now have no fear of Lemon cake and have added to my incredibly long list of things I love but shouldn't!!

Please take a look at her website for more info and a gallery to feast your eyes on:







                                                      


Thank you Teena for your fabulous cupcakes 

 
SHARE:
© MUM & TONIC. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig