Wednesday 2 February 2011

The Last Times.......


With an exciting day filled with hoovering, cleaning, staring at nursery, ironing, staring at nursery, Deal or No Deal, staring at nursery, midwife appointment (actually quite exciting, just love listening to her heartbeat), and back home to do...oh I have done everything, I decided that I couldn't bear another night just sat in front of the TV, feeling huge and working my way through a packet of biscuits, both of which, I am doing right now, so I called the 'bethrothed' and threw caution to the wind and decided we needed to go out for dinner.

Now some may see this as a sneaky way of getting out of cooking (me? never!!) but what actually crossed my mind is, this could be the last time for a long time, that we get the opportunity to do this. Just moi and him. 

Which then got me into thinking, what other 'last times' will I be having over the next few weeks. Last trip to the hairdresser's. Last trip shopping for clothes for me. Last hour long bath. Last.....everything!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, the day I become a mummy, will be my proudest day to date but I feel like I am having a rather extravagant funeral for my past life.
If any mummy's out there, in that big bad blogging world, would like to reassure me this is not the case, then please feel free to enlighten me!

I wish i could say this is the last time i will eat a whole packet of biscuits, but you and I both know this will not be the case.....
                                       
SHARE:
© MUM & TONIC. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig